Founded in 2011, Travel Edge is a $750 million company specializing in Leisure, Corporate & Events, and Tours travel. The Leisure division has 10 offices in the US, Canada, and Bermuda, with over 750 expert advisors specializing in air, cruise, vacation, and VIP travel. The agency developed the Agent Digital Experience (ADX) to solve chronic efficiency problems for agents. The Corporate & Events division has four offices and 100 corporate travel and event planners specializing in corporations looking for a tailored and full-service travel management solution. The Tours division, Kensington Tours, has 150 destination experts and offers custom and private guided tours to over 90 countries worldwide..
The Project Manager will work directly with key stakeholders to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope, timelines (2-3 month) and budget. The Project Manager will work on multiple projects concurrently and will coordinate with other departments to ensure the projects are compatible with business needs.
- Work closely with stakeholder to ensure clear scope statements and project objectives are developed
- Facilitate development of work breakdown structure to ensure all project activities are identified and assigned to appropriate team members.
- Develop realistic schedule and budgetary estimates.
- Track project schedule and keep team focused on critical path activities to ensure project success.
- Monitor financial performance of the project on a regular basis, develop reports for costs to date and provide projections for cost at completion.
- Demonstrate leadership by motivating and inspiring the team to keep the team moving forward toward successful completion.
- Provide input on project prioritization cycle with data and follow-up with stakeholders.
- Develop and apply project management standards and guidelines uniformly across all projects.
- Stay current on emerging areas of importance/project management methodologies and identify opportunities to apply best practices to business goals.
- Coach project leaders and team members on project management best practices and tools.
- University Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or Commerce
- Project Management Professional (PMP) by PMI preferred
- 2-4 years of project management or related experience
- Demonstrated success in managing multiple and diverse projects (process improvement, infrastructure, etc.), under pressure within constraints of budget, tight timelines, and resource constraints
- Extensive knowledge of project management methodologies and processes
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications and project management tools
- Experience in project financial and vendor/stakeholder reporting is an asset
- Demonstrated leadership working as part of a cross-functional team in a complex, dynamic, and growing environment
- Strong customer focused orientation
- Demonstrated ability to influence all levels of management and people across divisions to accomplish project objectives
- Relentless desire for innovation, balanced with business needs, and customer expectations.
- Unwavering attention to detail with an acute awareness that everything counts.
- Commitment to learning and expanding professional and technical knowledge
We thank all interested candidates however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.