Travel Edge is a $750 million company specializing in Leisure, Corporate & Events, and Tours travel. Our Leisure division has 12 offices in the US, Canada, and Bermuda, with over 750 expert advisors. These advisors have a wide range of specialties including Air, Cruise, Vacation, and VIP travel. Many of our advisors have decades of experience though a growing portion of them are enthusiastic new professionals who have taken advantage of Travel Edge training, tools, support and management to build a new career.
Our Corporate & Events division has 4 offices and 100 corporate travel and events planners. We specialize in corporations looking for a tailored and full-service travel management solution supported by the latest online travel booking and reporting technology.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, the National Marketing Manager will be responsible for development and implementation of all national marketing programs including direct marketing, lead generation, and advertising campaigns.
- Working with key vendors and procurement team, oversee the development and execution of national marketing programs including email campaigns and direct mailers.
- Explore new initiatives in order to increase agency’s client data base in all key regions.
- Establish partnerships and relationships with industry organizations that can contribute to the Travel Edge direct marketing goals.
- Monitor/measure results for all national marketing activities.
- Assist the VP in implementation and tracking of lead generation programs.
- Working with cross-functional teams, develop project dashboard to track progress and performance of the program.
- Responsible for communicating progress to the working teams (BU leader, regional directors, advisors, etc.)
- Manage planning and execution of advertising campaigns including print and digital media buy, tracking, and reporting.
- Oversee the creative development of all marketing assets to ensure they are according to brand guidelines.
- Utilize project management tools for all major initiatives including recruitment and branding campaigns. Monitor progress and manage to keep production on track.
- Bachelor’s degree with 5 years of experience in marketing with strong focus on direct marketing and demand generation
- A broad understanding of various marketing platforms, including print, direct mail, email, digital and CRM programs
- Able to multi task, capable of managing many projects and priorities simultaneously with consistency
- Well-developed analytical and problem solving competencies with strong business acumen, sound judgment, and decisiveness
- Dynamic, self-motivated, with the ability to work independently and proactively
- Collaborative team player who works well with others