As part of an over $850M Canadian-owned company (an enterprise that consists of TravelEdge, Kensington Tours, and Worldview Travel), Worldview Travel is one of the leading Virtuoso agencies with offices in California, Toronto, Florida, Atlanta, New York, Oregon, and Bermuda. Worldview Travel comprises leisure, corporate and specialty travel divisions and is a recognized leader in the industry. Worldview Corporate Travel Services, a business unit branch of Worldview Travel, Inc. (“WVT”), builds customized solutions designed to deliver measurable ROI. Worldview Travel is uniquely positioned to service corporations of any size.
Reporting to the Director, Operations, the Bilingual Corporate Travel Consultant is responsible for coordinating the business travel requirements of our clients according to their company's travel policy.
- Liaises with clients to build and maintain strong partnerships with them
- Complete Corporate Reservations via the Sabre Reservations System
- Follow company procedures, guidelines and standards in the areas of customer service, building and updating PNRs, ticketing and punctuality
- Assist peers and work together as a team
- Stay fully informed and stay abreast of all airline rules and regulations and other industry requirements and accurately apply this information when making travel arrangements
- Produce 200+ transactions per month
- Document lost savings on each applicable reservation
- Assists with follow-up on company comments or other client-input either in writing or by dealing directly with client to resolve any service problems
- Keep manager promptly and fully informed of all matters of significance
- Operate within company standards in the areas of customer service, productivity, quality standards and operating procedures
- Proper utilization of CRS System to help improve company commitment to the client
- Ensure that customers travel policies are followed and documented
- Utilize preferred vendors to reduce clients cost and maximize profit for the company
- Troubleshoot and solve problems regarding corporate reservations or client requests promptly
- Suggest improvements to benefit the client and the company
- Performs other duties and assists in all areas, as assigned
- 3-5 years of Corporate Travel Management Experience (preferably in a full service environment)
- Fluent in both English and French
- Working knowledge and experience of Sabre GDS
- Turbo Sabre experience preferred
- Exceptional customer service skills and motivated by customer satisfaction
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized, and able to multi-task
- Ability to function in a fact-paced, demanding environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of client's personal details and travel plans.
This role will be required to work the shift of 11:30am - 8:00pm EST. This position is an in-office position, with some flexibility to work from home on an occasional basis.
We thank all candidates for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.