At Kensington Tours, we believe that everyone should have the opportunity to experience the world in his or her unique way. That’s what makes us the experts in delivering tailor-made tours to over 90 countries worldwide. With $70 million in sales and a host of awards won, including National Geographic ’50 Tours of a Lifetime’, our team of ‘destination experts’ don’t just deliver amazing travel experiences; we enrich people’s lives.
In a world of mobile tech, insta-everything and virtual tours, Kensington Tours brings people around the globe to touch, feel, taste, smell and truly experience all of the beauty, nature, architecture, food, fashion, music and art different countries have to offer. Very rarely does an opportunity arise that allows you to seamlessly combine your passions into a fulfilling and profitable career at an established company.
What we’re looking for
At Kensington Tours, we have mastered the art of providing outstanding luxury trips. We are at the top of our class and we want to stay there. To do so, we need a SEM Manager to join our Digital Marketing team. This role will have a particular focus on our luxury brand of Kensington Tours with the near term plan to expand SEM and lead generation into the family of brands.
Who you are
You are part of a small Digital Marketing team executing SEM campaigns. You want to do-it-all. Marketing is your passion and you want to maintain a hands-on role in creating a successful strategy as well as the rollout. You want to generate ideas, implement campaigns and drive the growth of our brand.
What you’ll do
- Lead. You will manage the company’s lead generation-based SEM execution including campaign setup, maintenance and continual optimization.
- Collaborate with the VP of Digital. You will generate ideas and strategy and execute on the short- and long-term SEM roadmap, actively contributing to the evolution of our brand.
- Implement tactical online marketing initiatives. You will research, design, analyze, implement and optimize digital initiatives including keyword research and analysis, bidding strategy and optimization, ad copy development, testing and refinement, on-page optimization, and competitive analysis.
- Plan, execute and measure. You will track, analyze, report and make recommendations based on defined SEM metrics and company KPIs. You will undertake marketing experiments, A/B testing and conversion optimization initiatives.
- Identify opportunities. You will optimize spend and performance of campaigns. You will identify and onboard emerging trends and new digital marketing opportunities.
And, here’s what we are looking for, you have:
- The inside-track. You have in-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including PPC search and display (Google AdWords/BING Ads), retargeting & programmatic advertising, social media advertising (Facebook, Instagram, etc.).
- The experience. You have 5+ years of marketing agency or in-house experience in PPC search and social media marketing (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram etc.).
- The academic education. You have a diploma or undergraduate degree preferably in a communication, digital marketing/SEO-SEM related qualification.
- The hands-on practice. You have in-depth knowledge of developing short- and long-term strategies, optimizing campaigns and applying data derived through deep-dive analytics.
- The knowledge. You are familiar with, and you apply, product marketing best practices.
- The technical skills. You are an expert with Advanced Adwords, Analytics, Tag Manager, Adwords Editor and BING Ads skills. Adwords Certification is a bonus as is SEO expertise.
- The language of influence. You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills and a strong ability to present ideas and information in influential and compelling ways.
- The flexibility. You are comfortable in a fast moving, high energy and evolving environment. You are flexible to changing demands, priorities and time constraints.
- The project management skills. You have excellent project management, planning and organizational skills. You are detail oriented and you work well under pressure.
As open-minded, adventure seekers and appreciators of experiences, even if you don’t check all of the boxes but this sounds like the role you want to explore, submit your application and we promise to consider it. We guarantee you will want to stay, grow, eat, play and travel with us.
Like most cultures around the world, our corporate culture focuses on food and friendly competition. From getting to know the local cuisine of your specialty area, to catering an impromptu team meeting. From potlucks to lunch at a local hotspot. From in-office ping-pong tournaments to in-house soccer matches. Or, if sitting still is more your speed, we have a book club too and we take in the occasional Jays game!
Apply now, or follow us on Twitter or Instagram.
Kensington Tours welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.